Discourse With God - Monday, February 9, 2009 (http://www.DiscourseWithGod.blogspot.com)

Dear One, I am here and I give unto you my hand. I would that always shall you be aware that it is so, that I stand with you. I would you are one to know, always shall I be with you, if you will but remember I Love you.

Many do not understand that my Love is with you no matter what you shall do. I do not judge you. I do not allow the things of man to enter into my heart and cause me to depart from you because of anger or frustration at your choices.

Child, I am here to accent your Life, not to judge it. I am here to give unto you Love, that you will be able to heal, from those things that take away your Heart and Light.

Be one to seek me by your Lightness. This shall mean that to feel yourself full of Light, is to give you the Loving energies of who we are. And through these, do we connect.

Child, do you not seek to know of yourself? Do you not seek to be in the wonder of your "beingness"? I am the answer to these. I am one to Love you and to know who you are. And in this, do I reach out and touch you with my Love. Your willingness, to do the same, will give unto you the answers you desire of your inner "beingness". No other, but our touching in Love, can give this to you.

I know you as well as I know of myself. For, you are no stranger to me. Always has it been so. Therefore, know that when you are one to desire to know of who you are, come to me in your Love. Touch with me in your desire and I will share with you these truths.

I am here. I welcome you with open arms. And, how do you hear me? With the inner knowing that you and I are One, you shall hear and feel the truth as it flows into your inner "beingness". You will know by the thoughts that we share in Peace and Love. You will know by the inner knowing, that gives unto you Peace, as we share. Look for the Joyfulness that brings you a highness of energy. You will know of this by your own heart saying, "Yes, I am this!"

With Love, Come to Me!
**************************************

You have permission to share these messages of Love with those you Love.
Copyright 2009 (Use of above writing, other than as given permission above, must have specific written permission.)


Discourse with God, published on:
http://www.DiscourseWithGod.blogspot.com/ is Copyrighted, in the year 2009. All Rights are reserved. ALL SHARING OF THIS INFORMATION, must bear this copyright notice, or permission to share is terminated.

For more information about Rene, go to:
http://www.AngelsandGod.com

No comments: