1 New Article - June 28, 2009

(www.DiscourseWithGod.blogspot.com)

Dear One, I am here. I would that today shall we speak of being together. It is a goodness to know that all is well. And without this knowing, there is much that can go amiss.

When there is the thought that there is "chaos all around," this "creative thought" becomes more and more chaotic!

Think you can not create? Think again! "To create" is to be the causation of an event. To create is to be one to take into himself/herself, the ways of the mind and spirit to work together. And in the negative thought/mind, will you find there will always be the tendency to create chaos all around one's life.

Take a look. Many complain these days about the chaos that is going on.. .look every day at the newspaper. Where is the fun? Where is the celebration? Do you believe these stories got into the news papers on their own? No! They have not!.

The stories in the newspaper got into the daily publications because they are created from the negative thoughts of those who are reported!

Do you not see that when a thought becomes a fear, fear becomes reality. These negative creations become the stories in the news.

Open up your hearts! Know that I am! And when your hearts and minds become afraid, "Call out to me!"

I am here. I can not create with you if you do not invite me! For to do so is to control you! Therefore, open up your voices! Hold me to you. I am here! I am willing to join with you, that the negative fears that create your tears, will lighten and change your futures.

I CHARGE NOTHING! IT IS FREE TO ASK ME TO BE WITH YOU IN YOUR CREATIONS. I WILL SOOTHE YOUR FEARS. I WILL STAND WITH YOU THROUGH PAIN AND SUFFERING!

Call out to me. . .Call out with these thoughts: "I am here. I am asking your presence in my Life. I am asking your Love to be with me."

Child! Call out to me and allow me to stand with you!

Go in Peace and Love

Q. - Is it so simple that all we have to do to get rid of the negatives in our lives is to call out and join with your energy?

"Child, it is to all of you to be of the energy of Love. I am not one who allows myself to be in pain, why should I seek that it be so for you"?

Child, I am here. I Love! How can I be one who enjoys your pain? I am not without the truth of this. "I would see you fully abundant and well in all ways. I LOVE YOU!"

Q. Dear One, is there a way to call out. . .a special way to get your attention?

"Child, the way to call out is: To think of me and yell, "HELP"! Then, speak to me as your friend. I need not homilies or placating. Open up! Tell me of your own heart.

Child, until you call out, I can not interfere with what you have created. For I Love you too much to control you in any way.

Child, when you speak to me, speak to me of your heart. Be in the quietness of this speaking. For I will hear you. Be One with me, none other in this. Allow me to comfort you and hold you to me. Know that I care. Trust me! Try me! And know THAT I AM!

With Love I speak to you, be not in pain, for I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH TO SEE YOU SUFFER."

Children of the Light, I am Love.

***************************
AngelsandGod.com
Copyright 2009
***************************
Discourse with God, published on:
http://www.DiscourseWithGod.blogspot.com/ is Copyrighted, in the year 2009. All Rights are reserved. Permission is given to share this material, but this permission may be withdrawn at any time without reason. Infringement of rights under copyright law are not permitted.

ALL SHARING OF THIS INFORMATION, must
bear this copyright notice, or permission to share is terminated.

For more information about Rene, go to:
http://www.AngelsandGod.com

No comments: